Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Adventure Begins...well it started a week ago

Hello cyberworld:



I have always wanted to have one of these "blogs" but really never thought...hmm...how would I do it. Well--I am ready to share some adventures with you and your cyberworld. I am pretty much an average gal--funny, smart, talented but of course like the many women in the world, kinda fat. I don't consider being "fat" a bad word--I used to hate that word growing up when I was calling "fat" by little dorks when I was a kid. But I guess I got kinda use to it....I guess I moved away from the "fat" body when I was in college..I was a mere 182 lbs...haha...but girl I was looking killer. Now I am back at the pleasantely plush size of 226.5 lbs. Well my ultimate goal is 160 lbs but I don't know if that will ever happen. I can't see it my head...I started this week off at 232...well at Xmas time on my mom's dreaded scale but what the hell. It is a new year..I can do it. I am like Obama...yes we can...hahaha...yes I can....I don't know when to stop writing...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog!!!! You're officially a blogger!!!!

    ReplyDelete