Monday, January 12, 2009

Inches....

This weekend was a good weekend--I am pretty tired from doing so much but I guess that is what life is about--going out and doing things.


I did my measurements back in November and I redid them this weekend. Overall, I have lost 3.5 inches. I was pretty stoked about this. I lost an inch in my waist, hips. I believe I lost a .5 in my upper arm, bust, neck....


I am going to do my measurements every month.


I have felt sick all last weekend, and this weekend wasn't the best. However, I feel better then eatting all that junk.


I am proud of myself--even if I am feel like I having been run over by a mac truck.


Me and G are doing our first weekend today.


I am still like 29 lbs more then him. Oh well. I guess it a day to day battle. One day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment